You've got a great product, and you know that a video would be the perfect way to advertise it. But now you're stuck at the next hurdle: should you hire a video production agency or a videographer to create your video?
There's no easy answer, as there are pros and cons to both. On the one hand, a production agency has more resources and manpower to create a high-quality video. On the other hand, a videographer is typically more affordable and can be more flexible with their schedule.
To help you make your decision, we've put together a list of pros and cons for each option.
Hiring a Video Production Agency:
- More manpower means that your video can be filmed and edited more quickly.
- A team of experts can ensure that your video is of the highest quality.
- You'll have access to a larger pool of creative talent.
- You may have less control over the final product.
- It can be more expensive than hiring an individual videographer.
Hiring a Videographer:
- A videographer will typically be more affordable than a production agency.
- You'll have more control over the final product.
- They may be able to work around your schedule more easily.
- A single person can only do so much, so your video may take longer to film and edit.
- They may not have access to the same resources as a production agency.
There's no easy answer when it comes to deciding whether to hire a video production agency or videographer for your advertising video. It all depends on your budget, timeline, and what's most important to you in terms of quality and creative control. We hope this list of pros and cons has helped you make your decision.
If you are leaning towards hiring an agency, check out our top 8 reasons why this will be the right choice for you.