Job Title: Video Content Creator
Location: WeWork, 115 Mare Street, London Fields, E8 4RU
Salary: Subject to experience
Contract Type: 4 day week, fixed term contract (12 Months)
We are Two Fresh, a video production and digital marketing agency that look after clients all around the country. We have a passion for film making and helping our clients grow through video driven strategies and content.
We are looking for a motivated and driven creative to join our team in East London four-days a week. The individual will have experience in creating video content and will need to be comfortable with filming client projects, editing and online research.
This individual will need to work at pace, often having the ability to stay organised in a fast-moving environment whilst always striving to assist the producers to take each project to the next level.
This individual will need to have the confidence to work individually and as part of a team, as the role will require this individual to lead small scale shoots and work as part of a large crew.
This role requires an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who is able to relate well with our wide range of clients and is able to deliver their work on time. This individual must be flexible and have a keen ability to problem solve in a fast-paced creative environment.
- Knowledge or experience with editing on Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro X
- Experience of filming with a range of camera models and makes
- Experience of video content creation
- Effective judgement when working independently and part of a team
- Task driven
- A strong passion for film making
- Be adaptable to a wide range of project and industry requirements
- A strong ability to pay attention to detail
- Be efficient when working to tight timescales
- The flexibility to work at weekends (when required – this can be swapped for a working day as Time in Lieu)
Desirable skills include a full UK driving licence and technical knowledge and experience in the following programmes:
- Adobe Illustrator
- After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
Perks of the job:
- Be a crucial part of our company growth
- Work in a creative hub
- Free amenities
- Free Beer, Cider and Ale after 3pm
- Work directly with highly experienced directors and producers
- Development and nurture in film making
- Flexi time
- 2 weeks paid annual leave during Christmas period
- Performance based bonus
- Potential for international shoots
How to apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “video content creator”