Two Fresh was established in 2009, we are a video production and digital marketing agency. We help our clients grow through content strategies that are tailored to their needs and objectives.
We are a close-knit team, friendly, driven and talented. We are looking for another talented individual to join our family.
We are looking to hire a Junior Editor and Motion GFX designer to join our small team in our North London Enfield production office. The individual we are after should have a natural creative flair and always be pushing the boundaries to create exciting work. The individual should be able to challenge themselves in taking mundane subject matters and spicing it up to help tell a captivating story.
On a day to day basis you will be working on various projects from corporate clients, brands, charities and small to medium enterprise business videos. Creating a range of video content from promotional videos, testimonials, talking heads, product films, idents and much more.
At least 1 year of professional video post production experience required or can demonstrate technical post production skill and storytelling through portfolio.
Advanced in FCPX or Adobe Premiere Pro
Intermediate or advanced in Adobe After Effects
Adaptable self motivated individual who can work alone or with others
Positive attitude - seeks solutions when is faced with a challenge
The ability to craft narrative edits alone and also set up projects for a senior editor
The ability to be organised in your workflow and follow our post production processes
Excellent time management and ability to hit deadlines
- Experienced with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Audition
- Colour Grading experience
- Savvy with social media and post production trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised and systematic even under pressure
- Initiative and a tendency to be pro active
- Professional and friendly - able to work with a client sitting next to them
- Sense of humour and enjoys listening to some music in the office.
What we are offering
- Salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday + 1 extra day for every year completed with us
- Christmas & New Year holiday period off
- Full time - 9.30 am till 17.30 - (will sometimes be expected on occasions to work longer if under a deadline. This will be accounted for in time in lieu)
- Occasionally you maybe asked if you can work on a weekend or an evening and this would be accounted for in time in lieu
- Flexible with working hours if pre arranged
- You can take breaks whenever you want (just make sure your work gets done ;-)
- Access to resources for your own projects
- Annual Christmas dinner and drinks
- On site kitchen to create awesome lunches
- Possibility of working on short term projects overseas